Game 1: Friday, April 1, 2022
Game 2: Saturday, April 2, 2022
Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday 11:00am – 4:00pm
Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE @ tickets.humboldtbroncos.com
To redeem your tickets:
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- Login using your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password or have never set up an online account before, please click ‘Forgot password?’ Follow the prompts to reset / set up your password.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of any pending offers that are part of your account. Click ‘View Offers’ to continue.
- Here, you will see all items which have been reserved for you. In some cases, alternate pricing or payment options may be available. Follow the onscreen instructions to explore these options and select your items for checkout.
- If you do not complete your checkout right away or choose to leave some items behind, they will remain held for you until 8:00pm, on Friday, Apr 1, 2022.
- Following purchase, you can download your tickets or passes directly to your smartphone or computer from your account at any time
Note: If your email does not provide you any OFFERS, please try a different email. The email address that you provided the office upon purchase of your season tickets is the account that is paired with your OFFERS.
PURCHASING YOUR GAME DAY TICKETS THROUGH THE OFFICE
Monday – Wednesday: I will be in the office selling ASSIGNED SEATING between the hours of 11:00am and 4:00pm.
Thursday & Friday: Board Members / Volunteers will be in the office selling RUSH SEATING between the hours of 11:00am and 4:00pm.
I have HELD ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDER SEATS until 8:00pm on Game Day, so even if you purchase a RUSH SEATING ticket through the office on Thursday or Friday, YOUR SEAT IS YOUR SEAT.
If there are any questions, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office @ 306-682-5575.
ONE FINAL NOTE: We are aware that the music/announcing/fan noise is louder than some Season Ticket Holders would like it to be. While we have turned the music, and the announcer, down to the volume it was during regular season, we can not guarantee our fans will turn down their volume. While we appreciate and acknowledge your concerns, we will continue to encourage our fans to cheer loudly.